GUESS WHAT.......
I've won the lottery 3 times in the past month. How very exciting - or is it....
First time I got an email to say I was a lucky winner I went in and my balance hadn't changed so I though - ooo maybe I'm actually a big winner. I went to my messages and my prize was £1. So my balance had changed by such a small amount I didn't notice.
But that wasn't it, my luck continued.
I've now won the lottery a further 2 times. I've got the grand total of £3 to go wild with.
Do penny chews still exist? I remember at school I could queue for tuck shop and get 2 small sweets for a penny. I suspect penny chews are now 5p.
I asked AI for some ideas, these are listed below, I even question that some of these these are achievable for £1. I'm particularly fond of 'A single roast potato from some market stalls'.... really? Where are these market stalls that are selling roast potato.

Comments
Post a Comment