Quite a different scene on the beach this morning and very windy.
As the nights draw in I am ever closer to my last morning walk along the beach. The seafront simply isn't safe for a lone woman in the dark. #reclaimthenight (don't get me started).
I shall miss my regular morning companions, the man setting up the coffee shop with coffee I shall never try because I refuse to pay that much for something I can get free at home.
The young couple that make me jealous because they walk the dog together every day (obvs dont have kids).
The elderly couple who come down with gloves and bin bags every day to pick up the rubbish the day trippers have dropped that's ruining what they call 'their garden'.
And above all the old boy in the mobility 4 wheeler who drives along looking laid back with one hand on the wheel and a MASSIVE doobie in the other. No idea where he's going, but always makes me laugh.
Oh and the other old boy on foot who walks along in an anorak no matter the weather with an old style beat box blasting out Roy Orbeston (spelling).
On the subject of pop stars. I dreamt about Michael Jackson last night. Even in my dream people had mixed feelings!
Apart from that on Tuesday I got dressed up smart and drove to Fareham for meeting. Bit of an experiment as left at 06:00, did 6 hour meeting then drove home. Got.back at 19:00. A long day and I was fine. But I think thats because thyroid has gone crazy.
I didnt mention that did I. I've been on thyroxine for years. Only recently was I told not to drink coffee for 30 mins after tablet. So I followed rules. After bloods check at surgery I am on strict instructions to drop the amount I take. Whilst I am awaiting levels to drop I am feeling QUITE MANIC. Be afraid....
Be very afraid!

Comments
Post a Comment