Dog booked into Dog Groomers today. I managed to get a cancelled appointment. She needs it she STINKS and she's filling a hoover bag a week right now.
I dropped her off and went back to work (having a disrupted lunch hour doing drop off and pick up). I'm in the middle of creating some content on data handling (yes I know that's not terribly exciting). I was completely focussed on it when my phone rang.
It was the dog groomer. He asked me if I should have dog's ears rounded off or leave them shaggy. I replied he should round them off.
As we finished the call and because my concentration had been thrown off. I finished the call.....
OK BYE THEN - SEE YOU LATER DARLING
What's worse is I now have to get in the car to pick up dog and see him face to face!!!!
I've only met the man twice for goodness sake, so we've known each other for the grand total of 7 minutes!

Comments
Post a Comment