Stupid Mutt


 Spent my lunch hour in the back garden doing some of the cutting back for winter. Otherwise all the Japanese Anenome go black and it looks like halloween until Spring.

Because the house is in a hill, the walls of the patio are high with the garden above, I've bored you with that a million times. So not again.

In clearning the anenome I cleared the tinest dog sized hole. I was cleaning the leaves up that had dropped onto the patio and turned around and dog was cautiously making her way along the wall (about 20 inches thick). I called for her to come back and in turning around she nearly fell sideways off it.

I can only imagine she's seen local cats doing it a million times and decided to give it a go herself.

Needless to say I spent the next 10 minutes collecting branches and sticking them into the gap. Only reason so far that I'm pleased the cherry tree is dying and dropping branches by the day (the cherry tree clearence will likely be a non-exciting tale to tell next summer). I'm kinda hoping the storms forecast this winter make it topple, though knowing my luck it will be through the fence into next door's garden!

Comments