TOTALLY WIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I have been up since 04:00 using AI to write a thrash metal song for my son's 18th birthday. I'm not into thrash metal myself, well I wasn't at 04:00. But having listened to this song about 40 times I'm totally obsessed with it. Hope my son is too.

It was scarily easy to do the production, the thing that took time was working out the lyrics and how to give the instruction of how I wanted it to sound. 

I will share the song and if you're in the mood for 7 minutes of thrash metal go ahead and listen. But I'm not going to explain the in jokes. Which include the name of my son, it's his gaming name. Difficult to hear through the 'singing' anyway.

18TH BIRTHDAY SONG

Other than that it's been sort of a quiet week, but an exciting one. About 3 years ago our old TV arial rusted through and fell down the side of the house, hanging by a wire. For 3 years I've been bringing people around to the house to try to get them to remove it. Every time we have high wind (we live by the sea, high winds are weekly) I can hear it dragging backwards and forwards on the brickwork. It's been creating high tension because I knew eventually it would cause expensive damage.

Now that Health & Safety has been invented everybody has refused or quoted huge expenses for scaffolding. The problem being it's in an awkward position and over a lean to with a roof you can't stand on.

Then last week I was heading out and saw a man wandering on the roof of a neighbour. He looked very comfortable (and like he should be there). So I waited until he came down and asked him if he'd be prepared to get on our roof. He came and took a look.

Within 24 hours he'd turned up with a ladder scaled our roof and bought the arial down. And charged us £40! Turns out he's a painter decorator but does odd jobs as well. I was so impressed with him I sat him down and we went through our extensive to do list together.

He's turning up next week to dig out our creeping bamboo at the back. This amazing person may actually turn my life around. I'm his BIGGEST fan.

House has now been decorated for son's 18th birthday (18 OMG), that's later this week so I'll tell you more about that when it's happened. 

With it being a bank holiday weekend we also went over to my brother-in-law in Portsmouth and met my new grand neice (is that right), brother-in-law is grandfather so I think that makes me a grand aunt!! Yikes!

Comments