Unsafe Content Detected

 



I never wear shoes and on the occassions I'm forced to (walking on pebbles, out in polite society etc.) I do everything I can to avoid socks. Socks are for sub zero temperatures and weddings as far as I'm concerned.

Because I walk around with no shoes my feet are like old leather. I can happily walk over gravel, small stones etc. without feeling a thing.

Yesterday I discovered I'd achieved the pinacle of bare footedness, I actually had a lump of chewing gum stuck to the bottom of my foot. I've no idea where I picked it up during the day - a mystery. I've also no idea how long it had been there, I didn't feel a thing. It was only when husband mentioned the bottom of my feet were dirtier than normal that I took a look.

I do have to say the bottom of my feet are usually discustingly dirty. It's the downside of walking everywhere barefoot. But I do clean them off every day - should I be so proud of that???

Tried to do a nice AI related image of 'chewing gum on bare foot' got a snotogram back saying that unsafe content had been requested. HOW RUDE!!! I guess I should be relieved that the filters to stop dubious image are getting stronger, but really...... Perhaps it's just calling me disgusting - I think perhaps it isn't incorrect.



Comments